Monday, August 07, 2006

Lil bit of my brain... bbbbrrraaaiiinnnnssss....

Lawdy lawd I have all these crazy things going on and i am so sorry ifen I forget anyone or anything but here's the highlights!!! and oh my gosh Deadwood, I called it calamity and stubbs! CALLED IT!

ok... read here and don't forget to go to the bottom, there's good stuff at the bottom like yogurt with the fruit on the bottom, there's some fruit shows.. ok I'm nuts.

first go to www.haus53.com for info about a show at zuzu that I am working on and that is going to be an amazing art show, if you are at all artistic and think you could do this PLEASE do so, it's an amazing project and should get some great press and be fun!

and then...... hear me cackle...

LADIES NIGHTMARE!!!!!

it's at the middle east downstairs ON HALLOWEEN!!!!

if an evil ladies night sounds like anythng you'd be interested in, you know ladies night, go to www.thehonahlee.com and go to ladies night, ignore the unupdatedness of the site, that's changin... and then on HALLOWEEN an evil ladies night, there is a vendor limit and an application now for this one to be judged by a panel of my fresh lassies... so contact me if you are intersted, thehonahlee@hotmail.com
i am looking for:
psychics
fourtune tellers
evil craft makers who make things w : skulls, bats, zombies, witches, vampires, ghosts, squids, pirates, graves, ohh you know....
bakers
evil monkey trainers..
we have some evil female cover bands but you too could be added if you want to perform...
evil female monkey trainers...


AND then at the LINWOOD on Thursday the 17th I'm givin out THE FREE BBQ!!!! and as for entertainment we have.. Atomic Bitch Wax, We're All Gonna Die, The Humanoids, Cocked n Loaded,and Supersoul Challanger $10 (for food and the show and there's always beverages specials....

Then same deal the week after with!! The SUPERGROP SHOW.. all bands made up of other bands (you can look up most on myspace or google...just to see who's in em and what they've been in..)

FREE BBQ again... and specials and Dead Pegasus, Hackman, Cortez and a special headliner...

oh oh oh my.... this is just a very busy season... stay tuned for more rants from me and stay tuned for when I break out the new website and all that!!
for now I really love...

www.tourfilter.com TRUST ME!!! go here it's like a cheat sheet for just you...
www.nemoboston.com i mean hell kids it's where i work and type all day
www.nextcat.com where I find the people..

love and kisses and i ate brunch w chex at the bside and then painted my pantry today..
xox hlm